These soft and chewy, 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are full of peanut butter flavour. Plus they’re flourless, use just one bowl and take just minutes to make!
Have you ever made 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies?
To be honest I thought it was a little bit crazy when I first saw this recipe. To make a good peanut butter cookie you have to use more then one bowl, one spoon and 3 ingredients. Right?
Turns out, not so much.
And that, my friends, results in amazing, easy as can be, peanut butter cookies.
One bowl, one spoon, 3 ingredients and about 20 minutes.
That’s all you need and you can be biting into a soft, chewy, peanut buttery cookie!
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, sugar and the egg until well combined.
- Form the dough into 2 tablespoon sized balls (or use a cookie scoop) and place them 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Press them down with a fork to make a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until they are just set and no longer shiny, and the edges are just barely starting to brown. Don’t over bake them or they won’t be soft and chewy.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before moving them to a wire rack – they will be too soft to move right away. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.